Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Dogs Are Barkin'


I worked eleven hours today and my feet are absolutely KILLING me!! Not to mention I am completely exhausted. So this is all you are getting from me today. Sorry.

7 comments:

Jana said...

Oh man do I hear ya! My dogs are a barking too!! We really need to work on being slackers again! ;)

Kara said...

Poor Suz!! Thanks SO much again though!! It means more than you even know!!

Natalie said...

Your "dogs are barking?" I've never heard that one. Good picture! My dogs are barking just from going to the grocery store. Seriously, I told Jake I was paralyzed. He wouldn't let it go until I said "practically paralyzed" instead. BUT 11 HOURS?? Good job on posting at all.

Kathi said...

So do you use your feet to type on the computer? Just kidding. You have my sympathy. You sure find good pictures.

O'Keefe Family said...

You do find the best pics, where do you get them?

Suz said...

I just google a word and search the images.

O'Keefe Family said...

Ok so I am computer illiterate and I cannot figure out how to get the image from google onto my blog, what am I doing wrong?