Monday, November 3, 2008

Number Three and Four


#3- I do not understand fractions. I have tried many times to comprehend this but sadly it just will not stick. (Although my twelve year old nephews tutorial has so far been the most helpful.)

#4- I can not retain information. Especially information that has numbers in it!! There is a name for this disorder and I have been diagnosed with it but ironically enough I can’t remember what it is called.

3 comments:

JoAnna said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I totally have that disorder, whatever it is!! Seriously!! Is there a medication for it?? j/k

Natalie said...

Ahaha Jake will love that. Oh and I think #4 might be called Kimbleosis.

Kathi said...

I'm thinking my disorder, exactly like yours, is 'old age'.
But, yes, you do actually have that and did from a very young age. So you've done very well compensating for it in your life.