Sunday, November 9, 2008

Somebody Get My Butt Off This Couch!

If you were given the choice between...

A: Having the ultimate perfect body, a beautiful home that you didn’t have to pay for, the perfect-in-every-way man, and all the money in the world but lack ambition...
OR
B: to be fat, have a mortgage and probably be single for the rest of your life but have a great amount of ambition…

What would you choose?

I would choose ambition hands down!! No hesitation! I would pay $100 a month for ambition!

5 comments:

Kathi said...

There is something very ironic about your closing statement. If you have it, it pays you-you don't have to pay for it. Doesn't that seem so?

JoAnna said...

Very insightful. Can't we just have it all??

CaraDee said...

Um, are you describing ME in example A? ha ha ha

And NO, I would choose A everytime. ha ha ha

Kara said...

Psh.. I think you have ambition! After all, you are doing NABLOPOMO!

Natalie said...

Hmmm.. interesting question! Sometimes those top things are really hard to come by. So couldn't you have that, and develop ambition? You may never find that perfect-in-every-way man!! And even ambitious people don't always make enough $$. But I DO really think ambition is important...