Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My list of Grievences, Part 1:

I'm saying this is part 1 because if I know myself as well as I think I do then I will most certainly have more later on...

Idle chit chat… I realize that we have to see each other everyday because we work in the same building but that doesn’t mean that I want to chew the fat with u every time I see you. Saying Hi would suffice. But instead everyone seems to feel they have to ask how you are, and you just know they don’t give a crap… OK, I guess I understand that they are doing it to be polite but this is the part that gets me. When they asked me, all I said was ‘Fine’ so just because I’m being polite and ask you doesn’t mean I actually want to have a full on conversation w/you. But it’s not like I can say, oh sorry, I don’t actually care so this conversation will have to end here.

John Mayer and Sheryl Crow… their music should be banned from all dept stores. Trust me, my body is not a ‘Wonderland’ and quite frankly I don’t want to ‘Soak up the Sun’.

The people that work at corporate... I often wonder how people this stupid got a job at a multi-billion dollar company.

Cleaning and taking out the garbage… I swear to you these 2 things will someday be the death of me!

Wind…There is just something about it that annoys the ever living freaking crap out of me!! I hate it!!

Shipment (for those of you that work for the same company as me, you know what I mean)… Last week they sent me so many pairs of panties I had them coming out my wahzoo! Sometimes I feel like I’m playing Tetris. I keep getting rid of the blocks but they just keep appearing!

Ink Tags… they are the biggest pain in the rear. Why do we have to have stupid cheap people that think it is OK to steal?

People that don’t know public restroom etiquette… If there are a bunch of stalls and only one is being used don’t use the one right next to that person! Do you have something against the other 5 empty stalls?

Constantly chipper people… there’s no way that can be healthy.

People that posts blogs only about positive thinking… I mean really? Do you actually think positive all the time? I’m positive you don’t so quit telling me to.

*sigh* I feel much better now.

7 comments:

JoAnna said...

Amen sistah!! Have you seen the blog called "seriously so blessed"?? It's a mock blog totally making fun of the uber-positive blog fad. It's hilarious! AND! I, too, can't stand Sheryl Crow's music. Ugh! Wind=two thumbs down.

Way to get it off your chest!!

Are you offended that I used the s-word on my latest post??

Natalie said...

Mmmm I love wind. But I also love this post. It is so... YOU. :D "oh sorry, I don’t actually care" --I hope I didn't wake Jake up with my laugh. UGGG I would go crazy listening to that music every day. Over and over again. Blech. Remember that for a while there you liked cleaning? Well I guess you came down from that delusional cloud. :)

CaraDee said...

Hey you, glad to add another friend to the blog roll.
And thanks, I just wish I posted more.
Seriously, such kind words for such a retard. ha

Jana said...

Oh Suz! I love your list of grievences. Can't wait for your next list! ;)

Kara said...

Still makes me laugh everytime I read it! Does not get old! Lol

Kathi said...

You have a way of making complaining sound so fun!

Jalaine Lassek said...

You are the best! I had to read this post to my sister out loud because I was laughing so hard LOL I totally agree on the bathroom, seriously can't people take the stall that is 2 or more doors from ya!!! :-P