Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Who Knows...

Heaven only knows why I'm starting this blog. My life is not nearly exciting enough for this. But I figure hey, why the hell not? At the very least I can use it to post all my grievances and disgruntledness (turns out that's really a word!) with the world right? And if this ends up being the only post you get from me, well then... those just might be your underwear showing ( if ya get that then ya get it. If not, then sucks to be you).

3 comments:

Jana said...

I may be drunk but I know a woman don't want her goods showing! ;)

Kara said...

I love your ramblings! :) Please make it more than one post! *puppy dog eyes*

Natalie said...

Ahahaha - those just might be your underwear showing!
I know the feeling. I feel retarded when I make a post, but hey it also feels good to get it out there.