I’ve been trying to think of something interesting to post about today but nothing is coming to me. Usually when I am in a good mood I can come up with something at least some what interesting but like I said... I’ve got nothing.
Oh wait! Speaking of good moods… I have been in one for three days! Yay me! The last few weeks I’ve been feeling all sorts of crappy so it’s nice to finally not feel so frustrated and pissed off at everything. And I’m surprised with my mood because…
1- My shoulder hurts something fierce. Like to the point where I’ve actually felt nauseated from it. It’s totally swollen and has given me a headache for the last two days.
2- I almost got in a fight with some snotty princess at the Taco Bell drive-thru today. (Trust me she totally deserved a good punch in the face)
And 3- I think my neighbor might be dead. Ok so he probably isn’t but let me explain my reasoning for thinking this. He’s got 6 newspapers piled up on his doorstep and isn’t answering his calls or texts. And did I ever tell you about the last time one of my neighbors had newspapers piled up and didn’t answer his phone? Well it turned out he was in fact dead… and had been for 14 days. My friend and I were the ones that found him and it was just gross. (It definitely was not a 'Yay me!' moment but that’s a another story for another time)
So anyway, as I was saying; I’m surprised that I’m still in a good mood despite the incredibly hurt shoulder, the almost brawl at Taco Bell and the possible dead neighbor. I just love when my endorphins kick in and decide to stick around for awhile.
9 comments:
Bravo endorphins!! And what are the odds that you have another dead neighbor?? Slim for the average person. For you, high. Real high.
Send over a woman.. he'll be alive in an instant! You know his type! ;)
Well.. at least woman-ish! ;)
Lets do something about that shoulder.
Snotty Princess huh? LOL
And the dead neighbor thing that is totally gross! My roommate back at Boise State and I were in another complex and it stunk SOOOO bad! Come to find out a man had died in his apartment about a week before and he lived alone and no family around. The smell is something I never want to smell again!
I'm glad you've been in a good mood!!!
Oh my gosh Kara I almost spewed my water LOL! And Jo - too true!
Suz -what is up with that shoulder? I'm so glad that you've been having good mood days. Yay for endorphins and serotonin and whatever the heck else gets to decide how we feel each day.
You crack me up!!! I miss you! We need to do lunch, give me a call, you better still have my number!
You found your neighbor dead? WTH?!
LOL! Suz, can I just say you're my hero? I freakin' love your posts. ALL of them... :D
Post a Comment