Sunday, November 23, 2008

Underpants And Chewing Gum

35- It annoys me when people pop their gum. Actually, it annoys me when people even just chew gum.

36- I can not stand to sit by a loud eater. If you breathe loud while you eat or chew loud or anything please do not sit by me.

37- For some very weird reason that I can’t figure out, I HATE the word lipstick. People just wearing lipstick makes me lose my appetite.

38- I can’t say the word 'underpants' with out chuckling. Apparently I can’t type it without laughing either.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I don't like it when people chew gum either! And how about lipstick on a glass? EWW!
You are so funny. You'd probably love the Captain Underpants books.

Natalie said...

Oh and how about a loud drummer, all day long every day, incessant, loud, noisy, singing and drumming??? ;)

Suz said...

Oh lipstick on a glass totally makes me wanna barf!! Seriously! YUCK!!!! And yeah, the drumming thing would get REAL old REAL fast!

Kara said...

Lol its true... you do chuckle everytime. Not that you would doubt yourself saying that... im just being a witness to everyone else! Lol

Kathi said...

Ok, now I'm going to laugh every time I say it. Luckily, I don't say it very often.

Anonymous said...

lol i laugh to ... maybe its the kid in us idk. Ew .. i hate when people eat loudly to . . . but its even worse when you're sitting next to someone and they're just loud in general with their mouth. Some examples . . . they chew on their tongue, burp like their going to puke, swallow loudly, smack their lips and they're not even eating . . . sorry i kinda rambled on that one huh . . . oh well deal with it jk