Kara often has great ideas. This is one she actually implemented and I'm so glad. Isn't it cute?!
*Authors Note: Birthday is October 12. In lieu of flowers please send gifts.
P.S. The 3 P' s in Happy is an inside joke.
Bouffantalicious!
That is freaking fantastic!!!! And I love the author's note. Hey Kara - there are too many good ideas and so little time. :) This is super awesome idea!!
Happpy birthday!! :)I'm pretty sure if I send anymore gifts you'll kill me! Maybe I'll try sending flowers! ;)
That is a fantastic cake! I know 3 males in our family who will be very jealous. H A P P P Y Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Suz! In lieu of a gift, I will send you happy thoughts. ha ha ha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D I hope you had a great one!! You're a rockstar! And I love that cake...
I hope you had a very happy Birthday suz!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Bouffantalicious!
That is freaking fantastic!!!! And I love the author's note.
Hey Kara - there are too many good ideas and so little time. :) This is super awesome idea!!
Happpy birthday!! :)
I'm pretty sure if I send anymore gifts you'll kill me! Maybe I'll try sending flowers! ;)
That is a fantastic cake! I know 3 males in our family who will be very jealous. H A P P P Y Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Suz! In lieu of a gift, I will send you happy thoughts. ha ha ha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D I hope you had a great one!! You're a rockstar! And I love that cake...
I hope you had a very happy Birthday suz!
Post a Comment