Sunday, April 25, 2010

Random

I just have to share my latest love. My friend introduced me to this blog and I am so glad. I have laughed so hard I've almost hyperventilated. And you know its gotta be funny if it actually makes me reach over a whole whopping 3 inches to get my laptop to post about it. (I try very hard to keep all movements and strenuous activities to a minimum.) Here are links to two of my favorite post. #1, #2. Ok and this and this. *sigh* I love when I find something that makes me actually laugh out loud.

Note: I read the cake blog on my iPod which is why it is not considered a strenuous activity. Except for the laughing. That can be a little strenuous. But I'm ok with that.

3 comments:

CaraDee said...

I thought it was so funny that I bought the book. Buy it! It's a great coffee table book.

Natalie said...

Oh it is good to laugh! That blog is hilarious!! I had heard about it before but didn't get pulled in. Don't know why - it is fantastic!! What IS that pink thing?!

Jana said...

Best blog ever! Lol read it everyday now!!